Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Shit's Ballin"

I don't even know what ballin means, but I like it.

So I have 8 days until my second tour, as my friends call it. I'm getting really excited for a fresh new start, college, living with Bill and Teener, my first apt, etc... However my sadness for leaving my friends is rising at the same rate. I really hope you really come visit me, or I'm going to kill you.

I've been spending my days helping my grandma clean one of her houses. We came across some pictures my great grandma used to keep on the wall. they are too cute. (click to enlarge)



I miss when everyone was home and we had fourth of July picnics with fireworks and made home videos, etc...

My farewell party is on Friday, I hope to see you there.



Then it's Cedar Point on Saturday. To be honest I'm a little nervous of going considering all the rollercoaster/amusement park accidents this summer. They even had one at Cedar Point and they closed down the Magnum. READ ALL ABOUT IT!

I hope to have some new pictures from the farewell party and Cedar Point on their way....

Until then go watch weekend at Bernies and weekend at bernies two.


No comments: